About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Rowie Hooper and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning" by Flex. This blog will be used to document my learning through out this course. This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Digital Tool 4 - Prezi

Prezi have to capability to reach new audiences outside the classroom. This digital tool is designed to act a story telling tool for sharing and exploring on a visual canvas. Unlike Power point, Prezi is used as a bridging tool to connect parts of the story together. Prezi is excellent as it enables learners to zoom in and out of thir presentation media and also allows users to display and navigate through information with a 2D space. I have actually never used Prezi in the classroom but after using it and finding out how useful it can be I intend on  using to for students presentations and assessments or show and tells. I believe that students will find this a fun and interesting digital learning tool which allows students to explore and share.




I recently created this prezi on 6 months of my life in 2010. I was a nanny in a little town in germany for 6 months whilst traveling around europe. The prezi includes the name and photo of every place I visited when I was overseas. Prezi allowed me to create a pathway which shows the countrys I visited in order.

No comments:

Post a Comment