About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Rowie Hooper and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning" by Flex. This blog will be used to document my learning through out this course. This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society.

Sunday 11 December 2011

Digital Tool 3 - Pinik

Prezi is used in the classroom as a sharing and photo editing tool. They provide learners with the opportunity to try new ways to edit photos and customise images. It is a fast and impressive learning tool which helps students express their creativity. During highschool I used this program alot to edit photos for photography assignments and personal activities. Pinik allows you to edit photos, add efferts, change colours, add frames and text ands share online with others. Picnik has touch-up options to fix blemishes and whiten teeth. There are also soften options to make the picture look focused. You can really make something stand out by using the Black & White feature to make part of the picture black and white. There are also collage options to put pictures together. “Fancy collages” can be used for baby showers, weddings,  or photos in general. This digital learning tool can be used in the classroom as it is easy to navigate and students enjoy the chance to play around with images for fun as it creates a delightful learning experience. I highly recommend that this digital learning tool should be used in the classroom to increase exciting and spontaneous photo editing.
I recently edited this photo using Pinik. This photo was taken at a Wedding in March at the beginning of the year with the brides son. I used the effects tool and changed the tone in the photo, making it bright and vibrant. I also gave it a frame of a polaroid photo, which acts like an image that has been captured at am important moment.
I also like to personalise my own photos to give them and extra effect and improve the quality of the image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment