About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Rowie Hooper and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning" by Flex. This blog will be used to document my learning through out this course. This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society.

Wednesday 23 November 2011

Podcast & Wiki & Website

My First Podcast


Holy doly, what an experience! I'm not going to lie but that was difficult to navigate! Even though I watched the podcast on how to create your own I still found it difficult. I didnt know what to say during the recording but I still made my first podcast. If you want to watch you will have to click on "My First Podcast".


Enjoy!

This is my wiki, I used wikispaces to create my wiki. On this wiki, I have contribuated each week a reflection of my experiences with Managing E-Learning. Enjoy!


http://managinge-learnings0214706.wikispaces.com/

This is my website address. I used weebly to create this site. Enjoy!


http://managinge-learnings0214706.weebly.com

No comments:

Post a Comment