About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Rowie Hooper and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning" by Flex. This blog will be used to document my learning through out this course. This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society.

Sunday 13 November 2011

Mobile Phones - Should they be allowed in the classroom?

This is a tough question, most people have their phone attached to their hip. So maybe in somecases phones are neccessary, however in  a classroom their not. With all the technology out in the world today students don't need their phones for calculators or internet because majority of classes have other reliable sources such as ipads or computers. When you think about it phones have both pros and cons, however I strongly believe mobile phones should not be allowed in classrooms for several reasons. In my opinion mobile phones prompt cheating and are a huge distraction for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment