About Me

My photo
Hi there, my name is Rowie Hooper and I am currently studying a Bachelor of Learning Management (Primary) through CQUniversity, Noosa Hub. I am currently taking part in a course "Managing E-Learning" by Flex. This blog will be used to document my learning through out this course. This course explores the technological competencies required within a 21st century connected society.

Sunday 6 November 2011

Learning Styles

What is your learning style? What sorts of learning experiences would suit you best with your learning style?




 After completing the Felder & Solomon Learning Style test I reached a conclusion that the learning style that best suits me is Kinesthetic. I was not surprised after the learning style test showed that I am not music smart as my skills and knowledge in that particular department is poor. However, after seeing the results were low for my word smart it has encouraged me to continue to work hard and develop my knowledge and skills. Marjority of the results from the test show that I am a Body and People Smart and enjoy mixing and engaging with others. Although I do also enjoy being number smart and picture smart.




In a traditional classroom of 25 students, how would you support the range of learning styles each lesson?




In a traditional classroom of 25 students I will use ICT to cater for all learners. I will also use differernt work environment and work in collaborative groups to develop social networking in the classroom. I will also invovle visual, auditory and interactive resources, colour and multiple formatting opportunities for all students to engage in acommodating to multiple learning styles appropriately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment